We are Hotcards.com, an energetic Cleveland-based print, marketing and ecommerce company looking for a wicked smart and passionate Customer Obsession Team Member to join our movement.
You will unite with a group of hard working, do-whatever-it-takes, freakishly-fun Hotcards DreamTeamers, who all share the same obsession – our customers. Every fiber of our body is committed to building Hotcards into the industry’s greatest success story.
The position will be tough, yet extremely rewarding during a significant growth period in our decade-long history. You will report to the Customer Obsession Team Manager, and be ready to do whatever it takes to deliver out-of-this-world service. We are a fresh, forward thinking company, changing an industry.
Beware… we’re hands-on at Hotcards! We’re humble, insanely focused and do not tolerate hierarchy. You have to be willing to roll up your sleeves, do the work yourself, share funny YouTube videos and even take out the trash.
• Project Management role, maintaining a plethora of moving parts on a daily basis for various clients.
• Hunt down the answer to any question, no matter how obscure.
• Manage accounting and billing processes, help sales teams with quoting and proposal preparation, work with our vendors to track orders, manage shipping timelines, place and pull up existing orders in our system, estimate turnaround times, etc.
• Ensure clients provide the proper art, data and other files required to produce the job.
• Work within a CRM/ERP to manage all aspects of the customer relationship and order.
• Help to resolve any and all customer questions and concerns, using bloodhound-like skills to get to the bottom of any situation.
• Soft-sell and upsell customers into additional products and services where there is a solid fit.
• It's called the Customer Obsession Team for a reason - be ready to do ANYTHING to delight the customer!
• We don't want satisfied customers, we want ecstatic customers!
People call you amazing, honest, passionate and fun as all-get-out!
• You are just plain fun to be around. People love working with you. You get invited everywhere. You are a people-person. In fact, customers frequently mistake you for a sales person.
• You are able to communicate solutions clearly and consistently to teammates and even customers. You help them understand complex things with ease – like why 5 minutes seems longer when you’re outside the bathroom, than in it.
• You take great joy in AMAZING people by doing the small things, often. You know rare moments of greatness are no substitute for consistency.
• You understand there is no “I” in team, or in Hotcards. That’s our spelling test. Boom.
• You are all about the Internet. In fact, you would probably rather not live, than attempt to live without it.
• You are an information fiend. If you don’t know the answer, you seek it out no matter what it takes – and you do it with lightning speed. You were always the first to find Waldo back in the day!
• You are more flexible than Gumby. You know that being part of an innovative culture means rapid and constantly shifting priorities. You live for the challenge.
• You are excited about working in a small company, making the best of friends - living and breathing the Hotcards culture everyday.
• You maintain a constantly, upbeat attitude. People think you’re on something. You do not have “rough mornings.”
• You are extremely hard working. This company is growing fast. Long workweeks should be scared of you.
• You realize the details don’t mean much… they mean EVERYTHING! You maintain a laser focus.
The Ninja-like skills you must have:
• A solid background in customer service with a project management approach… this is not a call center!
• Preferably, lots of experience in a print, online, and technology-based environment.
• You should know how to count: One customer waiting for a response… two customers waiting for a response = Too many customers waiting for a response!
• Using a computer is second nature to you. You understand SaaS, calendar invites, track changes, spreadsheets, keyboard shortcuts, and prefer iPhone over Droid.
Bring these skills to the table, and we’ll move you to the top of the list!:
• Experience with printing/graphic arts, apparel and promotional products and related terminology.
• Background in graphic design or prepress.
• CRM and ERP software.
Position starts IMMEDIATELY in Cleveland, OH. We offer full health, vision, dental and life insurance benefits, as well as stock options. We want EVERY employee to be invested in Hotcards’ success. A word to the wise: technical skills are only half the battle. We also hire based on culture fit. If you think you can hang, email your resume AND Social Media links. Impostors need not apply.